This is a good way to eat Nutella when you aren’t alone, but don’t want to share.
1. Announce to your companions that you will be serving grilled cheese.
2. Assemble the grilled cheese sandwiches in the way that you prefer.
3. Spread a generous, but reasonable, amount of Nutella on a slice of the same kind of bread used in step 2. Place a second slice of bread on top of the spread nutella. Remember that a) whole grain bread will make your Nutella Incognito more “healthy,” and b) using too much nutella will cause it to ooze from the sandwich while you eat it, making it much less “incognito.”
4. Melt a pat of butter in a frying pan. Gently place the nutella sandwich in the pan. Ignore the urge to tamp down on it with a spatula. Cook on each side only until lightly browned. If you are cooking it together with the cheese sandwiches be careful not to confuse it with them.
5. Depending on how perceptive your companions are, you may want to cut the Nutella Incognito into halves. I cannot recommend this, but I know that each of us is comfortable with differing levels of risk.
6. If you do decide to cut it into halves, cut it into triangles, which taste better than rectangles.
7. Eat carefully so as to avoid leaving tell-tale Nutella deposits around your mouth or on your chin or hands.